just chatting again

Good evening ladies
My! what a blowy day - positively rattling all the doors & windows.

After the usual weekend shopping trip I had another chance to sit & do some crafting - some more Christmas cards. I made 15 more of those cards for my lunch group - bringing my total up to 21.  So about another dozen should see me right.

I haven't taken any photos yet as by the time I decided to stop for the day the light was not good.  Will take some tomorrow.  They are not stamped - but made simply & quickly using some of the loads of stash I have in my craft room.  Actually - I quite enjoyed making them.  What I mean is I enjoyed making them in the manner that I used, which was rather like a conveyor belt system.  I decided on a couple of different layouts & followed those. I was thinking earlier I will probably add a little sparkle to them somewhere as well.  Not a lot - just enough for a little glitter & sparkle.

This evening whilst watching the TV I got on with the knitting I am doing - I am really enjoying that as well - because I haven't knitted for ages, & it is growing quite fast.

So all in all a good day for crafting.  Hopefully another one tomorrow as well.

That's me for tonight.  Sleep well.
Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post