Just chatting

Good evening ladies

Another rather nice day - keep it up weatherman.

Thinking back to our run out yesterday there were a couple of things I forgot to write - so I thought I would pop in now to tell you about them.

On our return drive through the country & little towns & villages I noticed that quite a lot of houses were decorated for Halloween.  Something I had not seen before.  One had a ghost hanging up outside the door & there were lots of spiders & webs & pumpkins stuck to the windows.  I am not sure why we here in the UK have taken on this festival so much - they did look good.  Did you have trick or treat callers on your door.  We didn't it was very quiet around here.

But I also saw two houses with Christmas trees in the window too.  Not long now/

That is it for tonight - hope to do some stamping tomorrow - may have some photos to show you.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post