just chatting

Hi Ladies

Just popping in quickly this morning as I am afraid I wasn't up to blogging last night.

As you know from Thursday's blog I was in a meeting all day yesterday & sadly it had quite a few problems.  The first being that at 9:20 am Thursday our main speaker cancelled on us. By about 5:30 I had made enough highly charged phone calls & his PA had found someone else for us - BUT - gave them the wrong time.  So the replacement speaker did not arrive as expected.  More irate calls from me & a not very happy Gloria arriving back home in the evening.

Today some crafting will be done  I should have some photos for you.


Have a good weekend & if having fireworks please be safe & take care of your pets as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko