just chatting

Good evening ladies
Well! I had a very nice couple of hours with Sue today.  We popped over to Creative Pastimes at Sycamore Park Garden Centre.

We had a long slow lunch chatting like crazy as you do.  Then a visit to the craft shop.

After leaving Sue, I had some shopping to do, but first I got myself organised for my workshop tomorrow afternoon with Friendly Plastic. On the way to the shops I popped into PBC only to be told 2 people had dropped out of the workshop - so that left 2 which means it doesn't take place.  Nobody has booked on my Introduction to Rubber Stamping on Thursday either. This must mean everyone knows how to stamp??!!

Never mind I will use the gained time to do some card making & crafting instead.  So perhaps some photos for you tomorrow.

Hope you have had a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko