just chatting

Hello ladies
There was some more crafting done today - my images are now ready for the next stage - another one I don't do often - glitter.  They just need a little festive bling, but that's a job for tomorrow.

Today I passed some of my stash onto Clare of Mold RS club.  She sells things on to raise money for MS & so I feel that I would rather she has items for that purpose then I feel I am helping a little too.

Today she took away a huge & I mean huge - pile of paper craft magazines & some other bits & pieces I managed to pull out for her before she came for the magazines.  It was actually a very useful little task as after pulling out some papers for her I found about 5 stamps sets that I had been wondering where I had put them.  Because they were unmounted & in little cello bags they had slipped between papers & magazines.  I also found a pair of deckle edge scissors that I thought had "walked" & my dotty background stamp.  I was completely bemused as to where that had gone - its a great filler for backgrounds. Unfortunately - well sort of - whilst going through a box to find things for Clare I found I had put some Wendy Stenton templates in the box.  I have a folder for those so no idea how they got in a box. I say unfortunately because instead of clearing items I was keeping them.  Ah well there is still other stuff for her at another visit or one club night.

During the day we had a call from Gareth asking us if we would like to go out for a meal with him.  We decided we would do this & agreed a time.  Around that time Gareth arrived & he had Nadine & Russ with him.  So we had a great family meal out - we went to Da Vinci's in Queensferry fantastic food.  I can't remember half of what we ended up talking about but we had some great laughs - lovely evening.

I shall have to watch this going out - two meals out on two consecutive nights - going to have to take up running I think.

Have a great weekend whatever you choose to do.

If you are attending any Remembrance parades on Sunday I hope it stays dry for you - but whats a little rain when remembering those who lost their lives in the hope we would have peace & a better life.  Not just us but those in other countries too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko