just chatting

I know there are some of you ladies who pop in & check every day to see what I am writing about - so apologies that there was nothing yesterday.
It really was a very ordinary day - with more work being done on my Christmas cards, sorting the things for Molds club night tomorrow night & putting things ready for a workshop I am attending on Saturday.

It is difficult to show you pictures of the cards I am making at the moment as they are probably the Christmas cards I make for you club members.  as soon as I have something else I will put some pictures here.  I have not forgotten too that there are still a couple of photos due from the CSNW meeting at the beginning of this month.  I just have to remember to ask Bob about it at a convenient time rather than when he is busy.

I am looking forward to the workshop on Saturday - it is always a pleasant change to be learning rather than teaching.  Hopefully I will get to learn & do something knew & of course will tell you all about it.

Sadly neither of my workshops took place this week - I hope I am not losing my touch!  I think people are busy preparing for Christmas - plus I also think I need to come up with something very different, which isn't always that easy.  I was talking to someone who had attended the show at the NEC & they said there wasn't anything that really jumped out at them that they really had to buy - or do.  I would be interested in hearing what any of you thought - should you have gone too.

Tomorrow I have my regular monthly lunch to attend to, but I am hoping to have time to finish a couple more cards before I go.

Better go now & check the batteries in my camera ready for tatking photos tomorrow night.
More tomorrow
Nigh night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post