just chatting

Good afternoon ladies

Did anyone spot my "deliberate" mistake in yesterdays posting?

No? - oh that's good.  Still I must own up to losing track of things.  I said that this morning I would put the other photos from the Mold meeting on the blog this morning.  Well! I had already done it.  Just as I was starting to type this posting I had a little niggling feeling at the back of my mind - so popped out ^ checked the blog & there they were.

Anyway, I have made some more cards today - this time a couple of birthday cards.  Tomorrow I have to make the Christmas cards that are going abroad - I meant to start them some days ago.  I know what I am doing but hadn't started them properly.  Then it is Bob's daughters wedding anniversary on the 12 December, so I must get on & make them a card & get it in the post as they live in the USA.  Also a week Saturday it is Bob's Company "do" so I have to make 6 cards for those attending.  Have already decided what I am doing for all these cards & have got papers etc ready - just need to get on & do it.  Then on Sunday a friend rang to see she is moving house - so a New Home card to make.  It's getting quite busy!  I think I mentioned before, that at the start of the NewYear I have quite a few birthdays.  Talking of which - we are just about to go into December & I have a birthday card to make for an elerly cousin.  Oops nearly forgot.  This chatting comes in useful.

OK that's me for now I am off to Mold II evening later & will have news of that for you plus some photos.

'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko