just chatting

Good evening ladies
Do you sometimes get one of those days where you start with a plan then something comes along that changes it, then something else & something else.

I had a plan this morning of calls to make, emails to send, meals to sort, hair to wash.  Then time in the craft room.

No! part of the way through the tasks I had set myself I needed to ring an lady about visiting her.  She had rung me last night & so I got her to leave her telephone number in order to ring her back with my arrangements.  When I rang her - the number was wrong - I got someone else who was getting a little bit tired of being called for this lady.  No-one else who new this lady did not have her telephone number, neither did a central point I might have been able to get it from.  My brain suddenly kicked in & went to the phone to retrieve the number - why didn't I think of it before.  But no - when she rang she had withheld her number. Agh!  After getting on with another task I thought I would turn some of the numbers around - it took me two calls to find her.  Not bad work.

Now back to my tasks I had set myself.  Once they were done I sorted Mold II club box so that it could be put away until January, & wrapped the Christmas presents for CSNW - so that is ahead of plan.

Finally I could spend some time in the craft room.  I had been sorting some stamps & found just the one for another set of stamps I had to make.  I got the main image stamped & a sentiment, the card cut to size, the base card sorted & the card for matting & layering.  The light in the craft room as the afternoon draws on is not too good so that was all I had time for - but everything is now ready to complete tomorrow.

The other day I mentioned that at the HSNW meeting on Monday night I won a prize for one of the quizzes we did. Well this afternoon I opened it - as it had been wrapped with nice Christmas paper.  It is a beautiful stamp from the company Indigo Blu - I absolutely love it & can't wait for a reason to use it.  I popped the packet on the scanner so that I could show you.  Here it is;


Isn't she stunning?  Those are snowflakes in her hair - so I guess I could use her this Christmas, but I can already think of way to use her other times of the year.

Well that's me for today ladies - more tomorrow.
Night night

Comments

  1. That is a lovely stamp Gloria, can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko