just chatting

Good evening ladies

All cards I have been working on this week now have the "made by" quote on the back & they have inserts printed but not yet put in.  That is tomorrows job. 

Tomorrow I hope to finish making the ones for Bob's work colleagues - well I have to as they will be given out at the Christmas meal on Saturday evening.

This afternoon I took one of my "senior" colleagues out to visit another "senior" colleague & spent a couple of very pleasant hours chatting.  It was a rather interesting visit as both ladies have a hearing difficulty & one of them talks quietly.  So guess who ended up being interpreter?  I say interesting it was a couple of times quite amusing as I would have to tell one what the other one said, then a little later the other way round.  Still perhaps I might have hearing problems one day so mustn't laugh.

This evening I have been doing some more of my knitting whilst watching TV - it grows really quickly.  It's a very unusual yarn - its almost like a ribbon with button holes along one edge, & it's the buttonholes you knit with.  I will photograph it when it is finished.

Talking of photos here are a couple of the batch of cards I made for my lunch group.  I have photographed 2 together & tried to show the different ideas that were used throughout the batch of 30.





It's my photography that makes them looked curved - I must over Christmas give some thought to better photography.  I will have some other photos to show you of work I have been doing - but I cannot show them until after Christmas.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko