just chatting

Hi Ladies
What dreadful weather we have had today - I hope you didn't get caught in it.

Well! I have several large piles of Christmas cards on my dining room table all waiting for the inserts to be put in then they are finished.

Bob decided he wanted 13 cards to send out & so I gave him some from a card kit I had made up back about early October.  That means I still have some more to make for myself - but that's fine.

Now it's time to decide how I make the cards for the family.

Tomorrow Bob & I are off to his Naval lunch which will be very nice, then I may have a workshop on Thursday morning but it is not looking too good at the moment.  Starting on Thursday there is a Celtic Christmas Fair at Broughton Retail Park (I expect you have heard about it) - I am hoping to go on Thursday with Sue.  That takes us to Friday when I will probably be back to card making.

My knitting is coming on well & I suspect I will finish the scarf tomorrow night.

It is hard to believe that it is December on Thursday & the days to Christmas are counting down fast. Where has this year gone - I know it hasn't finished yet but there isn't much left is there!

Next Wednesday (7th) sees the final meeting for CSNW after that I will put up the programme for 2012 & that may also be when I change the layout of the blog, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.  I have a lady who is going to help me & I don't want to encroach on her Christmas & New Year.

Well that is me for tonight.  More tomorrow.
Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko