Mold II Meeting

Good evening ladies

Well! I have just got home after another great evening with Mold II club.  I have photos of the show & tell and also the project for the evening - but will load those tomorrow.

There are several stages to loading the photos & if I do them late in the evening I am more likely to make mistakes.  First I load them onto my net-book computer, from the camera.  Next I run them through a photographic package to crop & trim, take out any defects in my photography that I can.  Then finally reduce the size & copy them into their own folder.

The very last stage is writing the post then inserting the photos as I go & sometimes the size needs re-adjusting again.  Plus of course any chatting I want to do.

So tomorrow morning when I am fresh is the best time.

Hope you have had a good evening.

More tomorrow.  Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko