Mold meeting

Good evening ladies

I have just returned from the final meeting of the year for Mold where we had the most enjoyable evening.

I have taken photos of the Show & Tell which tonight was a Christmas ATC & the project was a little card that opens different which I called "a three way card" because it opens three ways.

As usual I cannot put them here today but will load them tomorrow.

As it as the last meeting we of course closed the meeting with mince-pies & a drink.

Joanna who helps me quite a bit with ideas for the club brought in an unusual table centre-cum-card holder to show us & quickly said how it was made.  The base of it is a book.  Do pop over to her blog & take a look it really was interesting & all the ladies liked the idea.  As you must all know by now I till not alter a book - this almost tempted me.  You can see it by clicking HERE.

With everyone leaving the meeting saying "have a nice Christmas" - did make it seem so much closer.

That is all from me tonight.  More tomorrow.
Night night - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post