Mold photos - part 1

Good evening everyone

Here I am again & in this post I have the show & tell photos for you where the theme was a Christmas ATC & I think it was without using red & green.  Now I may have that wrong as we had to change it at the October meeting & I remember saying an ATC but I cannot be certain I said about the colours.  Of course I hadn't written anything down.

a great die-cut Christmas tree with snowflake background

a lovely group of carol singers - I think I used to have this stamp
This ATC was made as an easel card

so here's the side view to show the easel.
Notice how the stand is folded the other way to how we make most of the easel cards!

Aah, a lovely log cabin - I bet they are all sat around the tree opening their presents

this one had lots of glitter & shine - a really lovely collage

Ooh I love Tatty Teddy - don't you just want to pick him up & give him a big hug?

I love the window on this one - it actually opens & the paper that surrounds it looks like wallpaper
very realistic

more Christmas trees & some layered glitter card for snow - really clever effect
Sorry the photo is a pit squiffy

a lovely Macintosh rose with a lovely glittery finish

Santa's little helper - love that face
Was that a Craft Stamper freebie.  If I am wrong I apologise to the manufacturer

that bright star in the east is really effective & I love the angel charm

this ATC says Christmas in so many ways very effective use of small stamps

Did you notice there wasn't any red or green used - so that must be what I had said.  Good job you ladies remember, isn't it.

ATC's are such great fun to do.  When we make more ATC's in 2012 we must return to the way we used to do them - which was making 3 or 4.  The idea is to keep one, swap one (or two) & give me one for the club portfolio.  We haven't put much in the portfolio this year - must try harder.

I will put the project cards on tomorrow, along with news of my workshop I am attending.

Have a great weekend & if you are out Christmas shopping I hope you find all you are looking for.

Night night


Comments

  1. You are correct - no red or green :) I'm starting to enjoy ATC's more now that I've done a couple though I still find such a small canvas quite tricky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post