mold photos - part 2

Good evening ladies

I do hope you have had a good weekend.

Now, first - the remaining photos from Mold meeting last Thursday.  This time it is of the project for the evening, my 3-way card

I am going where possible to show you the outside then a sort of inside view of each one;


A nice phantasy bird in pretty shades of pink


An elegant lady image with beautiful dot card - I think this card was a lilac shade.
Sometimes they come out a bit blue in the photos.


A really elegant black on cream design finished with a lovely verse
"We make a living by what we get; We make a life by what we give"  Winston Churchll


I like the simplicity of the front of this one with the colourful surprise inside


Ah - we have seen this lady & this lovely paper before.  Looks like some sharing took place here


Some lovely bright pink flowers


Another elegant lady image & I do love these "coffee & cream" colours


A happy little snowman family with a lovely lilac snowflake christmas tree background


I think this lovely zesty green really suits the fun image on the front - don't you?


Beautiful butterflies.  You can never go wrong with a butterfly design
& I love the use of the Card-io peg stamps


I haven't seen this little character stamped for a long time - it has a name doesn't it!
Can't remember what it is.


This style of reindeer image is very popular at the moment
He looks like he is about to leap from the card


These are really cute images & they show that you don't always need to add lots of colour
Lovely clean crisp card


Just love those bright yellow flowers - that image has the look of a StampMan set


Another set of images that show you don't always need a lot of colour
Beautiful images


Another image style that is becoming very popular - stylised trees

A beautiful flower - again images where one flower gives all the impact. An image very much of the time
No inside to this one - not sure why.


If ever a design had to be coloured this is it.  Isn't he just gorgeous - a real Santa.


As you know I attended a workshop yesterday.  Our first project was absolutely stunning & a new technique which I can't wait to show you all.  Mind you it will have to wait until about April - unless I change one of the already prepared months around.  I will think about it.

I will have some photos for you from the workshop - but it will probably be tomorrow or Tuesday.  Tomorrow evening I have the last meeting of the year for HSNW & like we do here in North Wales we have a lucky dip Christmas Card - I made mine today.  Running a bit late on that.

Well that is it for now.  More tomorrow.
Night night

Comments

  1. Wow - there are some gorgeous cards here. I didn't get to see any of them (apart from those right beside me :) ) so it's great to see them now.

    And how strange - that backing paper which has been 'shared' on the two cards looks like the same one I'd used on my 'project' I showed that evening! What a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and that 'character' you were asking about - is it a Gecko?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post