more crafting done

Good evening ladies
After some running around this morning I managed to settle down to some card making.

In the morning I took some items that I had sorted out, to the Cancer charity shop in Buckley.  I also visited Parkfields Community centre & booked the Mold & Mold II meetings for 2012.  They are holding a coffee morning late January so if any Mold and or Mold II ladies would like to make some cards for them to sell it would be appreciated.  I believe the coffee morning is on the 25th January - but I will confirm later.  If it is then there will be time for you to bring any cards to the meeting in January.

Then in the afternoon I completed the cards that I had started a couple of days ago - all now neatly mounted & embellished.  Then I sorted out Christmas stash for the cards for the lunch group that I am making cards for.  Following that & deciding exactly what to do I managed to complete 6 of the cards which leaves around 24 more to do.

I then rounded the day off  with Bob & I going out for our evening meal - my treat - we went to the Red Lion at Doddleston.  Very pleasant indeed.

I will have photos of these cards I am currently making but that may be later rather than sooner as some of them are the cards I have been making for you - the club members.

Something that I will be doing over the Christmas break - well most probably doing - is changing the look of the blog.  I fancy a different look.  So don't be surprised if you sign in sometime between the last days of December & early days of January & see a different look.

So that is my day - more chat tomorrow.

Have a good weekend whatever you are spending your time doing.
'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post