Christmas cards

Good evening ladies

Sue & I had a very pleasant couple of hours walking around the Celtic Fair at Broughton today.  There were lots of tempting food stalls - both for eating now & buying to take home - very tempting!  Both of us picked up some nice presents as well.

My Christmas cards that have been made are all now sitting with their envelopes complete with inserts in place - many of them written out for the person or people they are being sent to.  Bob has his 13 I made for him & I am starting to write out the group lunch ones as I get given bookings for the lunch next week.  So definitely on plan at the moment.

As I cannot at the moment show you photos of some of the cards I have been making I thought you would like to see a couple of photos I have taken of flowers.

A couple of weeks ago Bob changed his car & the company he bought it from gave him a beautiful bouquet of flowers - this is the third car he has bought from them & they always do this.  I think a lot of firms do, particularly the bigger ones.


Aren't the colours stunning?  As you may remember I like to make cards from the photos I take so that stunning Gerbera is definitely going into a card.

Now strangely enough last week Gareth changed his car & he too got a bouquet of flowers which he very kindly gave to me



Just look at the colour of that top flower - I am not really sure what it is - but it is absolutely beautiful & the colour of that rose.  Both flowers will be on cards later.  All the photos look really good here but when they are seen full size the colour is even more amazing.  I am sure I have told you all before that I have a piece of software on my computer where I can turn those photos into background papers, toppers etc.  Making cards from these will be one of my little tasks over Christmas, after all the Christmas cards have been made & sent & the early January birthday cards have been made.  Then it will be a little chance for me to play.

The cold weather looks like it is arriving so make sure you wrap up warm & go safely about your days.  More chat tomorrow.

Night night



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post