CSNW meeting

Hi ladies

I got in about half an hour ago from the CSNW final meeting for 2011.  That's all of you with your meetings finished now till next year.

Next year!  that's sounds so far away yet it is only 20 days to the 1st January 2012.

Well we had a very pleasant evening at CSNW where the Show & Tell was a colour theme & the project was to make the little telescopic card.  We also had our Christmas drink & Mince-pie, the lucky dip card & the Christmas draw prize.  I took photos of all the cards & will try & get them loaded tomorrow.

Tomorrow I also have another final  - that is the final of my monthly lunches.  They restart in January.  It's a Christmas meal so my first turkey dinner.

I had another busy couple of hours with card making & writing cards - so hope to able to show you photos of those too.

Right I am off to bed so that it is for tonight.  Proper chat tomorrow.

keep warm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post