CSNW news

Good morning ladies
I am popping in quickly to give some news to CSNW ladies which I forgot to put in last night's blog.

In February we are possibly going to have a new member - I mention this now in case I forget to mention it at your meeting next Wednesday.

The other thing is that after visiting the Celtic Fair yesterday Sue & I went down to PBC (actually to the garden centre coffee shop for lunch) & I bumped in to Enid & Beryl.  It was so lovely seeing them after such a long time & Enid said that she is probably returning to the club in February with Verena.  It will be so good to see her again.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that this cold snowy weather they are talking about on the TV at the moment is not coming to us. Don't want it to stop next weeks meeting, do we?

I will back again later - have a good day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko