csnw photos - part1

Good evening ladies - I hope you haven't been blown completely away -  they have been some winds, haven't they!

Well for a change I have so much to show you - this post I am going to show the photos from CSNW meeting last night & their Show & Tell cards.  The challenge was to make a card using the colours pink, black & grey.  I am afraid my photography on a couple does not do them justice as the colours are not as good as they could be - sorry. Here are the photos;


Don't you just love that hedgehog.  The card was a delicate shade of pink too & I love the sentiment.

Sorry I  picked up a little reflection here - but this Card-io stamp works so well with this design & our colour scheme

I had difficulty photographing this one because of the metallic finish on the reindeer - but a really classic style card.

I tried several times to take a photo of this card but for some reason the colour doesn't show well - but it is a lovely crisp, clean design & the card is a very pale pink

This stepper card is really exquisite & that flower is so delicate - it was the favourite of the ladies when they did the voting.

As usual I am going to put the photos of the evening on in two parts - so my next post will be the project photos & will be tomorrow. 

Then I also have some more news of members successes - which I will put up tomorrow in a second post.

Over the next few days I will update the club pages with the programme for the New Year & two of the clubs have had changes to the ideas I originally published - so the update will reflect those changes.

I have decided that I will show you photos of the various styles of Christmas cards I have made (oops - & I am still making - nearly there) in my first post after Christmas.  Then I know everyone will have received or opened their cards,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post