Enough cards?

Hello Ladies

Well - it's almost here - how have your plans been going?  Well, I hope.

These last days bring those worrying thoughts, I find, as more cards plop through the letter box.  Is this from someone I have forgotten? 

I did a quick check on my work through the last few weeks towards this end & found that I have made 166 Christmas cards & at the same time had made 10 birthday cards, 1 wedding anniversary card & a new home card.  I know quantity is not important but I had made myself a promise I would not buy any cards during 2011 & of course Christmas is the biggest challenge.  I did it - not one purchased card.  It feels really good to have achieved it. Over the next few days I will put photos of some of those cards here for you to see, as now everyone will have received their card.

All presents are bought - tomorrow is wrapping day & collecting the turkey day.  Then for Bob (who is now on holiday)  & I the Christmas break begins.  A couple of quiet-ish days before the big day.

This afternoon I spent a couple of pleasant & fun hours with Helen (from Mold II), when she came around to me for me to show her the software package I use for my digital scrap booking.  I haven't used it much just recently & showing her around it got me all fired up to do some more - so I think I know what I will be doing in some of the quieter moments.

I think that is it for today ladies, hope to be here again tomorrow.

Night night - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko