Good crafting day

Good evening ladies
Brrrr! but it's feeling somewhat cold.

I have had another really good card making day today.  Some more Christmas cards, a birthday card, a card for a challenge & elements prepared & cut out for some more cards. I now have a New Home card to make as a friend of mine is moving house on Thursday & I have found amongst some recent free stamps from magazines the perfect stamp.  Of course the craft room looks like a bomb has hit it - but I will see to that in a couple of days time.

It's seems as if I have been saying for some time now - that I have had a good day & made many cards - but when I look at the cards I have made & the number it is not surprising really.

Once again the light beat me for taking photos - but I will do it in the morning then pop them on here tomorrow. 

Also tomorrow evening is the final meeting of the year for CSNW - so hopefully have some photos from that - there will be their Show & Tell & their project.  The photos from those will be put here on Thursday, as although I don't usually get in too late from their meeting it is the wrong time of the day to do the sorting of the photos, as I have explained before.

I mentioned above that I had made a card for a challenge.  I haven't entered any challenges for quite a while & I haven't written anything on my blog since October sometime.  I felt I couldn't reach the end of the year without another challenge entry, so  have made the card for one & hope to make another tomorrow.  They will be written up on my blog sometime tomorrow.

I don't think I have anything else to chat about so will close now & talk some more tomorrow.

Keep warm.   Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post