just chatting

Good evening ladies
Having yesterday sorted our lounge out in order to display the Christmas cards, this morning I sat with a nice cup of tea by my side & opened all the lovely cards that you have given me.

I had received some through the post - so I looked at those again & worked my through those I had collected at the club meetings.  Ladies - they are absolutely beautiful - thank you very much.  After Christmas when it is time to take everything down & put everything away I will photograph them all (as I did last year) & show them on the blog.  Meanwhile I will just enjoy them all.

This afternoon I decided to enter one more blog challenge this year - mainly because the theme caught my eye.  I always pop into these blogs each day & see what challenge is being set - but recently did not seem to have the time or the inspiration to join in. Today was different. You can see the card I made on my personal blog by clicking HERE.  In fact due to becoming overcome with memories I actually made two cards.

Also today I retrieved the photos of your projects that had been taken on my mobile phone camera & will show them in a posting tomorrow.

I do hope you are have been having a good weekend.

More tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post