more cards

Good evening ladies
Well today I made & completed the cards that have to go abroad including Bob's daughter's wedding anniversary card.  Due to postage for cards that go so far they cannot contain too many embellishments so I hope I have found the right effect.  By the time I had finished the light was not good - so photo's to be taken tomorrow before I post them & then will show them to you.

Talking of photos today the Lily in the bouquet Gareth gave me has opened & it is a gorgeous reddish orange - so I took a photo this morning which I will also show you tomorrow.  After Christmas I will show you what I have done with them in my software package.

Tomorrow evening we have the Christmas meal for Bob's company so I will probably not get around to putting them on here until Sunday.

I have really enjoyed making my Christmas cards this year - I don't know what has been different - but it has really been fun rather than - oh dear I have cards to make.  No! that's the wrong description I never feel like that - but at Christmas with more cards to make there is sometimes a struggle.  I think one of the reasons is that I have stamped a lot more cards this year.  That is my main craft & I have used it more & therefore happier with the work I have done.

Today we received our first Christmas card which almost got missed as it was about the size of an ATC & got stuck in the letter box after the other letters had fallen to the floor.  Bob found it by accident when he came home in the late afternoon & noticed the letterbox looked wrong.  So - thank you Rachel (from Mold Club) & just to let you know it arrived safely.

Well! I think that's me for today - more tomorrow if I have time after shopping & getting ready to go out for the evening.  If not on Sunday.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post