Other cards I have made recently

Hello again - I hope your Christmas Day went well & that like Bob & I you are having a more restful day today.

After posting the Christmas cards I had made I popped into the blog & browsed my postings over the last few weeks.  I didn't show a lot of my work did I - although the blog is more about your work.  So here now are some cards I made over the last couple of months

This is the card I made for our daughter-in-law back in November.  Nadine loves Yankee candles & this was a nice way to present her with some more.


I really enjoy this embossing technique - there is nothing difficult about it but I like the effect.  After stamping & colouring the image it is put through my big shot & an embossing folder, then after that it goes through again to be die cut.

This was the card I made for my 85 year old cousin - he loves his gardening.  The boots & flower pot have been decoupaged & I also put another boots & pot on the back of the card.

This card was made with a Crafty Individuals stamp which I have had for a little while & not yet used.  It doesn't need very much more with it - although now I look at it I think the white card it is placed on needs something.

I love this fantasy flower & I got to use my "dotty" stamp again.  That hasn't been out of the drawer for a while.

Then this card is the one I made for my friend who had moved house.  It's from a Papermania Christmas set which I had ordered & didn't received until Friday 16 December.  But the image I thought was just right for a Christmas time move.  You can't see them here but after the sentiment there are some dots - which lead into the sentiment inside.

I created this image for a challenge a little while ago & never used it for an actual card - it got used this month.

Since these cards I have made some others - but they are for January cards - so will show them then.
Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko