Christmas Cards - part 3

Good evening everyone!

Here are the rest of my Christmas Card photos;
another clean & simple card using Crafty Individual toppers

another single Christmas Tree design

I love this ornament swirl design & this is done in sparkly silver embossing

A lovely Christmas robin - they are so cute aren't they

The snowflake at the bottom of the card is a cutout & has a tiny diamond for the centre adhered to the4 inside back


Two lovely paper Christmas tree designs

A beautiful embossed background to the NOEL stamped image

I don't know if this was an arched holly branch stamp, or little holly spray image repeated - very effective

a lovely gold & white card

this computer designed card was made by my cousin who lives in France

Blue was very popular this year for cards - lovely 3 kings image

a cute Humphry design

this was my card from Sue - the holly leaves are a type of paper/fabric combination

I do not know for sure - but I think the colour on this design was done with Perfect Pearls or of course Pearl-ex.

a pretty little square card with a Christmas bauble

This was the first Christmas card we received this year & is the size of an ATC

This is my card from Caroline using her own digi images

a tri-shutter card & in the middle section a little silver charm hung

A Christmassy lady easel card

a beautiful black & white easel card

this is a lovely "squeeze" card with a really Christmassy scene inside


and finally

the following card is one of the strangest I have ever received
& is from an American lady who is in a swap group I have joined

not sure  


That's me for today.
Hope you had a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post