Christmas cards received - part 1

Good afternoon everyone!

I have now photographed all the lovely Christmas cards I received & will put them here in a couple of postings - or possibly three.

I may add some comments where I think helps describe something about the card which is not always obvious in photos.

this is one of quite a few cards this year that were of single Christmas trees & this one has been gold embossed  Two of the designs I used were single Christmas trees & totally different to those I received.

The star in this one is hanging in the aperture which shows better when the card is stood up & you can see through the aperture.  I hope I do it justice when I say it has been stitched & threads are caught between two piece of white fabric

a beautifully quilled card

This sleigh has been gilded with the flakes



all three of these cards have lovely colouring work on them

lovely decoupage robins

beautiful glittery silver image


decoupage & embroidery on paper on this one
 
one of those lovely clean & simple designs.

There, that is the first group.  I may have time to put up another group later.  I will try as I am not sure I will have much time tomorrow as Bob & I are going to the village where his parents are buried to lay some flowers, & also to visit one of his sisters-in-law.  This will include going our for a meal with her as well.

I have also just entered my first blog challenge for 2012 - if you want to follow me in these challenges just pop over to my personal blog.

Enjoy your weekend.  'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko