Just chatting

Hello everyone
Well, I suppose today sees the end of the festive season with it being a Bank Holiday for most people.  Bob & I have a few more days as Bob always takes the first week in January as a holiday as his birthday falls in the week.  Hmm! that seems like I have written that before - if I have -  sorry for repeating it.  Talking about repeating myself - did I already tell you I have finally uploaded the photo of the "stag" card?

Yesterday we had another family day with Gareth, Russ & Nadine round for a family meal.  This rounded off some very pleasant family time over this festive season. Before settling down to normality we have another meal together on Wednesday for Bob's birthday.

Today Bob & I went for a very pleasant country drive going out through Ruthin, over towards Llangollen with part of our drive running along some quite narrow lanes above & parallel with the river Dee.  We found one point where we could stop with the car off the road & I took some photos of the river.  I will upload a couple tomorrow for you to see.  We cam back over Horseshoe Pass & then because the lady driving in front of Bob was going at about 12 miles an hour we took a right turn up another narrow lane through some lovely farm lane.  Echoing a trip out I had with Gareth a few months ago - it was a gated lane - so out I had to hop about 6 times to open & shut gates.  It was freezing cold being up that much higher.  We returned over the Denbighshire moorlands, through Treuddyn & back home.  A lovely sunny, pretty drive.

Tomorrow I hope to start spending time in my craft room - I have some new toys to play with.  Will let you know how I get on.

That's me for today.  More tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post