Just chatting

Good evening ladies
I have been with a friend most of today & by the time I got back home the light wasn't good enough to take any photos.  So will see what I can do tomorrow.

Now! before I forget to make mention of it here - the 2012 project challenge to those who wish to take part.  I haven't put it to CSNW personally yet - but I will be with them on Wednesday - so feel I can put it here now.  I am going to put the details on each of your club pages - they will all be the same & I will do it as soon as I have published this post.  So! don't forget to go & look.

I have some cards I want to make tomorrow - but will have to watch the clock as I am out tomorrow evening at a function & acting as taxi driver to 3 ladies - so an early start.  Then on Saturday I am picking up the cake tin to make the wedding cake.  So busy couple of days ahead.

More tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko