Mold 2011 Project - Sheelagh - part 1

Good afternoon ladies

Today I have part 1 of Sheelagh's project photos.  Now - Sheelagh doesn't do things by half  - just like a previous project her cards are all in a folder.  When I first started taking the photos I took each sheet out of its pocket - but many of the cards are layered so I got a little worried about squeezing them back into the pockets.  So after the letter D I photographed them in the pockets - I hope that doesn't detract from them.  It will not be necessary for me to put beneath the photos what letter is it is for, as you will see, but I will put a little comment now & again.. Because the work is shown on A4 sheets I had to photograph them on my little kitchen stool so that I could stand over them.

So here goes -

This is the cover of the folder which is black with clear embossing over images.

A close up of just a small area of the folder front

have you spotted that the background sheet is covered in the letter A
each page has its own letter in the background

both of these cards were quite structural - the top one is a stepper card

a different fastening on the lower card




another stepper card with a garden theme at the bottom & the top card is a gate fold card


Iris folding & Inchies



lace (that e should have an accent over it) - you don;t see so much of that technique these days


That is the first part I hope you enjoyed looking at these & that the pockets don't spoil the view.

Back in a little while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko