Mold first 2012 meeting

Good morning ladies
I am sorry I didn't post yesterday about the first meeting of this year for Mold.  I think I was so frustrated with myself for forgetting to take my camera - (hence the Oops lady - mind you it's many a year since I looked like that).  Even so I did get photos of the Show & Tell on my camera.   This means of course that I have to smile nicely to Bob to extract them.  Having said that I am going to try & email one to myself & see if that works.  If it does I can send the rest.

It was so annoying to have forgotten my camera last night as there were some really nice cards made with the acetate dome on & I knew that I wouldn't do them justice via my camera. 

SO A BIG REMINDER - Mold ladies please pretty please next month bring back your acetate dome card so that I can photograph them.

Also, & the real reason I needed my camera last night, 3 of the ladies had brought their 2011 project cards in.  Joanna who has a blog & has pictures of her cards on her blog has emailed me copies this morning - so later today I will write another post & put them on.  Sheelagh who brought her cards along had them in a magnificent folder & has left them with me to photograph - so I will do that over the weekend & pop them on here later.  Also, in her absence - Janet's cards were brought along & they were left with me last night to photograph - so I will also attend to that over the weekend & put them here as soon as I can.

So lots to see over next few days.  That will keep me busy won't it!

I had pointed out to me last night that the post on Wednesday when i told you about my god-daughters wedding I said that the numbers were thought to be between 18 & a 100.  That should have read 80 - 100.  But now it's looking like 150.  That's another thing I have to start this weekend - the cake.

More later - hope you aren't getting too wet in this awful rain.
'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post