Mold II 2011 project - Elizabeth Part 2

Hi

I am back again with part 2 of Elizabeth's cards;

M -  Medicine
Aah! poor teddy

This was very clever
N - Needle & thread

O - Oriental
love her ribbons

P - Poppy
I had these papers & topper they are gorgeous

Q - Quadruple
possibly the hardest letter of the all

R  - Rose
& a very elegant one too

S - Shaker card

T - Trees

U - Unicorn

V - Valentines Day
love the use of the doily

W - Wedding
Isn't that background paper gorgeous?

X - X-mas

Y - Yacht
I love the triple images & there is that rainbow paper again

Z - Zig zag

So there you have it or I should say - them.  Thank you Elizabeth - they are beautiful

That is me for today - more tomorrow - with another set of Mold II project cards.
I hope you all had a great weekend & apologies for not asking you before now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko