Mold II meeting - problem solved

Good evening again ladies

Well! whatever it was - has gone away.  So, finally here are the Show & Tell cards from last night's meeting.  Just to remind you it is the large window tag card.

Because some of them have acetate windows I had to be careful how I took the photo.  So I ended up leaning the cards against my camera case.  So I apologise if you can still part of the case or the ribbon handle.

As always a black & white design is just perfect.  The floral corner is 3-d decoupage which unfortunately the photo does not do justice to. 

 I don't know about you - but I just love tatty teddy.  Isn't he cute?


Talking about cute - don't you just want to cuddle him.


This one makes a great little gift.  Mmmm! can you have great & little in one sentence?


A very delicate floral design


I love the flowers in the pot on this one - they are just beautiful

So there you have it finally the Show & Tell from Mold II's meeting last night.  The next post will be their project from the evening.

I will be back in a few moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post