Mold II meetings - photos part 2

Here we are again ladies - this time with the photos from the project of the evening.

This was the new card that was brought in & changed the programme for the start of the year - the puffed image.  I have tried to include a side view of at least one of the cards so that you can see the main image is raised - but it was not easy.  So most of these photos the images will look flat - but even so - the images that were produced are quite stunning, & like lots of people say I wish we could have smelly telly - I wish you could have touchy feely computer screens.  When you get to do this project at your club night you will know what I mean.


I think this bear has a name but I cannot remember what it is - he is real cute & cool


This little character is waiting to be put on his card - he looks so sad

This image really looks flat but if you could have run your fingers across him you would have known different.


Aah! tatty teddy again - he is delightful & again if you could touch it...


Oops out of synch - this is a side view of the owl to try & show you how it is raised.,



When I said beforehand about the type of images to bring this was not the sort I had in mind - but it worked absolutely beautifully - so once you learn the technique - experiment with other images.  What a beautiful image it is too. The thin photo underneath is to try & show the raised area.


I thought for the moment I had photographed the same card twice - but no - it is another card with the same image.


Whether or not you are a cat lover you just have to love this image, & it made a stunning card.


Like the horses head this image was not the type that was originally suggested.  But as long as you are careful with the final stage that brings about the magic - any image works.


Ooh, aaah - another tatty ted

 Now - I know that a couple of photos didn't work very well - & were not clear - but I am sure I missed photographing some.  I remember one with an owl on a crescent moon.

Well I hope this post gets uploaded OK as whilst I was typing it dropped out & the system tried to tell me I was working on the previous post.

Like I say from time to time - wouldn't be without them but sometimes I HATE computers.

That is me for tonight - wow! that was hard work.

I will work on all the other photos to be taken & hopefully have some more here for you tomorrow.

Sleep well - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko