Mold II project - Rita part 2

Hello again

I forgot to mention in the previous post that I decided not to take the cards out of there cello bag, as I didn't want to risk making them grubby.  It seems to have worked OK - no reflections.

Here are Rita's remaining cards

M - Music

N - Nightshade flower fairy

O - ox-eye daisy

P - Pheasant
This is a great layout - silhouette stamps are really popular at the moment.
or

P - plant


Q - Queen of the Meadow flower fairy

R - Rose

S - Shoes

T - Toadstools
another great silhouette image
or

T - Teddy

U - Umbrella

V - Viola

W - Wedding
aren't they a cute couple?

X - Xmas tree

Y - yacht

Z - Zinnia flower fairy.

Thank you Rita - I know that Parkfields will be absolutely delighted.  I wonder did anyone notice in the C for Cat card that it had wiggly eyes! Great touch.

I hope to have more again tomorrow - but my main job tomorrow is making & baking the wedding cake.  This morning when we went shopping I picked up all the ingredients, the cake tin & a cake board.  Sixteen eggs ........... wow that is going to take some mixing.  Ho hum.

Enjoy your weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko