Mold Project - Janet - Part 1

Good afternoon ladies.

Here as promised are the photos - well at least some of them - of the 2011 Project cards made by Janet of Mold Club.

A - alphabet .. I love those colours Janet

B - Birds  -  that is a beautiful stamp

C - Car 
I've got an old fashioned car stamp may even be the same one

D - daffodils

E - Egypt
I love the torn edges to the card topper

F - Fairy
Now! Is she a good fairy or a bad fairy.  She looks very serious.

G - Goldwing  (Jan's motorbike)

H - Hearts
I am intrigued by the white hearts - have they been stencilled with paste?

I - Instruments
A great use of those peel-offs & I love the colour

J - Jigsaw
That is very effective with pieces missing & the layout

K - Kings
The ribbon weaving around the frame is very effective

L - Leaves
I love this card especially the colours - only thing is Janet -
I didn't know if it was meant to be portrait or landscape.
Having shown it portrait should the leaves be tumbling down rather than growing up?

Well! there you have approximately the first half.  I will load the other half later this afternoon or early evening.

Before I leave this post though I must welcome another follower of the blog - Laura Jane.

Back later.  'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Hi,

    H for Hearts - The white heart was embossed, then glued using 'Glossy Accents' and glitter.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post