Mold project - Joanna - part 2

Hi
Here I am again with the remainder of Joanna's cards.

M - at first I wasn't sure - but the letter looks Marbled,
metal, ah & just spotted the background is music

N - Nefertiti, possibly numbers

O - Oval

P - Paris, paisley

Q - Queen, quilt

R - Rose (& I think - resist, the background)

S - Spirals (but there has to be another - because of those cog shapes)

T - Tree, twine, telescopic (style of the topper)

U - Unicorn

V- Vase

W - Wreath

X - x marks the spot (look closely at the map)

Y - Yacht

Z - Zentangle

Is zentangle new to you?  Barbara Gray has done it on create & craft.  You have probably done it - do you whilst talking on the phone sit & doodle on a pad.  When you look at it have you done an abstract shape which you then have filled in with dots & dashes & other things?  You have been zentangling.  Look carefully at this one inside the circle there is a Z.

As I said in part one - Joanna had cards attached to each of these cards with all the information on.  The information under each photo on the blog is hopefully partially right as I do seem to remember some of it - but one or two I am note sure about.  Hope I have done them credit Joanna.

I may be back again with the show & tell from last night - depends if I can crack the set up of email on my phone.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.
'Bye for now

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko