Photos from a day out

Good evening ladies
Today I did my first card making for 2012 - when I completed the card for Bob for his birthday - which I had started to work on just before Christmas. I can't show you a photo of it as he doesn't get it until tomorrow.

Also I had a good look through my box of cards that I have made for challenges etc - or made & not used - & I will be putting them together with envelopes where needed to give to Parkfields Community Centre in Mold for their coffee morning at the end of the month.  I will be giving them a ring tomorrow to find out the actual date & will put it on the blog.  If you have any cards you can donate that would be useful - of course it depends if the coffee morning is after your club night.

So - yesterdays trip out - here are a couple of the photos I took;


The one above was taken when we stopped on the country lane right by the river.  The sun was out & reflecting on the water & on the side of the trunk of the tree.


Then this view is from the same place but looking towards the sun.  I love how the sun is a bright glow in the top of the photo & makes the tree look dark.


Then this photo was taken a little further along the lane at a derelict building with a waterfall at the side.  In both places the thing that really caught the imagination was the sound of the water.  The river was running quite fast & of course the waterfall tumbling over the ground as it falls.

I am hoping to go to the same spot in the summer & see what it looks like.

That's me for today ladies have a good evening.
More tomorrow.  'Bye 'bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko