Two cards

Hello again ladies

I do hope you all had a good weekend.

Well, I did get to my craft room, & I did get 2 cards made - but oh what problems.

The way my stamping was turning out I was appalled.  I smudged the first image, then when I retried it & decided to put a second (partial) image with it I managed to get more of the design than I wanted.  Normally not a problem but it wasn't properly inked. With the second one I decided as I didn't like my colouring very much to stamp the main part of the image again, colour it in a way I was happy with then cut it out & adhere over the top of the other image. After the cutting out I didn't like that finish either.  So started again & almost made it - but when I stamped the greeting in versamark ink part of the image didn't come through so not a good idea to emboss it.  You can see what I did with it, as finally I did get everything to turn out right.


This is the first one on which I tried to have just the flower head next to the full image - definitely better with one image.  Less is More as they say.


This is the second card and as you can see - you can can't you - it's the 75th birthday card.   The badly stamped greeting (which did leave a little mark on the card)  is under the flower head with the newly stamped greeting on it.  There is actually a difference in the colour of the large flower in the spray but purple shades are one of the worst colours to photograph I find.

Now I look back at both cards - I seem to have been in a purple mood today - probably brought about by getting things wrong to start with.

Hope to have a better stamping day tomorrow.   More then. 

'Bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko