At last - a workshop!!

Hello ladies
Yes - my workshop took place today.  The first one in nearly 3 months.  I was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms & wondering if I would ever do another one.  Mind you it took me about 15 - 20 minutes to scrape the car this morning before going down to PBC - it was really well frosted up, & they say tonight will be even colder.  Ho hum.

I had 3 ladies on it & we got some good items made from recycling Christmas cards.  I managed to take a couple of photos - I will see how they turn out, & include them in a day or two.  We made a really cut little box from a square card - very basic - but each lady managed to get a good focal point on the lid.  We also made a bookmark, a couple of redesigned cards & played around getting toppers & gift tags.  A really good mornings work.

This afternoon I purchased the marzipan for the wedding cake.  I am not sure if I will do that tomorrow, Thursday or Friday.  Probably Thursday or Friday when Bob is likely to be at home as I need his help to lift the cake & I need to get it from where it is in the dining room  - out to the kitchen.

I will have a photo tomorrow for you of the card I made for Nicky (Bob's daughter) - I decided to do some decoupage for a change.

Hope you are keeping well wrapped up & warm
More tomorrow
night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko