a challenge card

Good evening ladies

I hope you have had a really lovely weekend.  The weather has been kind to us hasn't it?

Today I made a card for one of the challenges that I try to fairly regularly enter.  The blog is Less Is More.  Today the challenge was called "Don't Scrap It" & the challenge was to use scraps so that they weren't scrapped.  Are you still with me?

Anyway here is the card that I entered


The coloured strip is from a 6x4 piece that I made quite a long time ago.  It was made using different ink pads & the Color Tool Box Stylus system - a double ended handle & different heads that could be attached to them. The heads were of different shapes - here it is the oval. Then whilst poking around in boxes of scraps & leftovers I also peeked inside my quilling box.  I don't do much these days but inside were these pieces including the little rose style flower.  They just went with the coloured strip & so the clean & simple design just fell in to place.

I also made another card - just pop over to my personal blog to see by clicking HERE

Whilst I was looking for scraps to use I found the spare polypockets that held the scraps challenge I left you all when I was on holiday last year.  I really must do something with those.  Having made those 2 cards I pulled out some other pieces & hope to make some more tomorrow.  I have had a bit of a low on creative mojo recently but something like this sometimes gets you going again.  Well! me anyway.

One of the other challenge blogs I join in has a recycle challenge so I hope to work on that tomorrow as well. Don't know when I will have time to do the housework.  Talking of which when I went into my little craft room this afternoon to make the Less Is More challenge card I got so involved I forgot to start on the dinner.  So the Sunday roast was a little late going into the oven.  Consequently we ate a little later than normal today - sorry Bob.

I think that is me for today - more tomorrow.

Night night - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko