Good evening ladies

Today I have attended a really nice lunch in Llandudno for a Ladies Group I use to be involved with - it was really nice to chat to people I hadn't seen for a while & find out what they had been doing.  Getting ready for it, driving to & from it took up most of the day so no crafting done today.

Last night I was at the HSNW February meeting & our "project" for the evening was to make a card which was to be given to one of the members for selling for charity.  I am not very good at making cards "to order" - I like to sit & think about what I will be doing & also what for.  So I wasn't particularly looking forward to it.  The club was supplying the card & we had to take everything else.
I took one stamp, some distress inks & brushes & basic tools.  Ooh yes & because I actually had given it some thought before going I took some black card.  I don't take my camera to the HSNW club night so when I had finished the card I was a bit disappointed I couldn't record it.  Then I remembered my telephone & took a couple of pictures.  So now I need Bob to get it off my camera so I can upload it to show you.  So just give me a day or two, or, I may actually reproduce it.  Actually I have done something very similar before so it wasn't something completely new.  It was a very pleasant evening & I quite enjoyed it.

Tomorrow I am having a few hours out with Sue - we are going to pop over to Burley Dam on the A41 & take a peek at the new craft shop.  On Thursday I was hoping to have a workshop on parchment craft - but today I had a call to say some ladies had had to drop out - so now it won't take place.  Which is a shame.

So that has been my day - I hope yours has been interesting.  i will let you know what Sue & I get up to tomorrow - I hope also to have time to make some cards & I have a challenge I wish to enter.

'Bye for now - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko