just chatting

Good evening ladies
Just popping in briefly tonight as I have had a very domestic day so no crafting to report.  But I do have the photo of the card I made for Nicky - Bob's daughter.

As I said yesterday I fancied a little decoupage.  During one of my many recent forages amongst my craft stash spread around the place I found some 3-d sheets I had purchased at some time.  I rather liked them as they had a copper outline to them - although I had also purchased some that were black/silver outline.  There isn't a lot of layers as Nicky lives in the States so postage can be a bit high.  Also we tend to put my card inside Bob's or the other way round depending on who had the largest card.


I am rather pleased with that one.

Hope you have had a good day - talk some more tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko