just chatting

Hello ladies
Well where did that lovely sunshine go?  Although I have to admit it did turn out a little better during the afternoon.

Today I had a really nice day with our daughter-in-law & as I said yesterday we were off to Lady Heyes Centre in Frodsham mainly for me to visit the cake decorating shop there.

I had a very successful visit to the shop - the lady there was most helpful especially where the sugar paste tulips were concerned - although I am still not sure that is what my god-daughter is going to have.  \but anyway I am prepared if she does want them.  We also - well would you expect otherwise - a peek into Crab Apple Crafts.  actually I was very good I bought 2 packets of small diameter doilies.  To be truthful that was because I really felt I couldn't walk out without buying anything.  I also picked up there March workshop list - I just fancy doing something for "Me".

Nadine & I went to the little restaurant there for our lunch & I bumped into Carolyn from Mold II who was also having lunch before going to an afternoon workshop at Crab Apple Crafts.  I told her we will want to hear all about it at the Mold II meeting next Tuesday.

Instead of driving straight home we took a really nice scenic route going out almost to Whitchurch, then round into Rossett, Doddleston & home - very very pleasant indeed.

Over on my personal blog I have had some really nice comments about my latest challenge cards & also those that I recovered from some bad stamping,.  It is so nice when others comment on your work - I feel quite uplifted & creative.

Yesterday I took a whole series of photos of my craft room & the state it has got into recently - I might put some photos up tomorrow to show you.  In the meantime I am still thinking about how to improve the way to store a lot of my things.  Mainly with a view to getting things off the surface of my desk - I am almost working in a postage stamp area where I have not put things away.  In fact don't want to put them away in case I need them.

Well here we are at Friday again - I hope you have lots of good things arranged for the weekend.  Have a lovely time.

More tomorrow - as I hope to be crafting whilst Bob & Gareth are watching the rugby (or should that be rugbies!!!!) as I believe there are two matches tomorrow afternoon.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post