Mold II 2011 Project - Annette - Part 1

Good afternoon ladies

Here for your enjoyment is the first part of Annette's cards for the 2011 project;

A - Apron

B - Baby, Bow, Bottle
I love the little hands up the side of this card

C - Car, Corners - Cream card
What a really elegant card

D - Duck,. Dandelion, Dragonfly
That little duck is adorable

E - Embossing - Heat & Dry
Another elegant card I love it

F - Fishing
As these cards had to come out of the plastic pockets I was able to stand this little easel card up

G - Giraffes

H - Hat's & Happy Birthday
Very chic & love the green background it really sets them off

I - Ice Cream Sundae
Ooh - really nice on a hot day

J - Jam, Jamboree - Just for you
Annette - I am sorry I hadn't noticed this one came out a bit fuzzy

K - Kimono
These always make beautiful cards

L - Love
I love that verse it is beautiful & another very elegant card

M - Mouse
It looks like he really has had a nice day
with a very nice full tummy now

I am on the look out for card ideas for my god-daughters wedding card & some of the elegance I have seen in the cards above have set my creative juices flowing.  Thank you Annette.

That is it for now - I am off to the CSNW meeting in a couple of hours.  I hope to have some news from their meeting later.  If I am a bit late home I will write about it in the morning.

Have a nice evening everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post