Mold II 2011 Project - Liz - part 1

Good morning ladies

Well! we seem to have escaped the snow - or is that a dangerous comment to make?  Mind you it is a pretty dull foggy day today & cold too.

So to brighten the day up here is the first part of the A to Z cards made by Mold II member Liz.  Liz doesn't stamp quite as much as the rest of us but I think I can say that she was without question the keenest person for this project.  She started on it immediately & kept telling me how much fun she was having making them.  Liz is also keen on needlework & painting, which shows in some of her cards.  So here is her work;

A - Abstract
A clever idea for A - the needlework starts here

B - Blackwork
I would add B for Beautiful too

C - Cockerel

D - Dolphins
Those blue flat back gems really make this card
& I think Liz painted & hand cut the wavy frame

E - Eagle
Some lovely colouring on this one

F - Fishing
Some 3-d work here

G - Guitar
great masculine card

H - Hippo
This is a different style of 3-d work as it is created by squares.
It shows up much better in "the flesh"

I - Iris Folding

J - Juke box
I need to see Liz about that image - it would be a great one for a card for my brother as he has a juke box.

K - Knitting
I am sure that Liz will have knitted those flowers

L - Lips
Those lips just have to have been created by Liz - really clever

I will have the other half of Liz's card a little later.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post