Mold II 2011 Project - Liz Part 2

Hello again ladies

Here I am with the second part of cards made by Liz for the A-Z project.

M - Mickey Mouse

N - Nine
I have had several attempts at counting the "nines" & get a different answer each time

O - Owls
A really popular image at the moment

P - Paddington Bear

Q -  Quilling
I am hoping I have got this card in the right orientation

R - Robot
He's a cheery robot isn't he?

S - Strawberries
Good enough to eat

T - Teabag folding
That is a lovely motif Liz

U - Unicorn
I love the way Liz has put this together - it looks very much like a paper cut

V - Virgo
A nice piece of pyramage on this one

W - Wallace & Gromit
who else

X - Xstitch
clever use of the X

Y - Yellow
(Oops sorry Liz - I forgot to rotate this card)

Z - Zebra
Another beautiful pyramage image

Well done Liz I really enjoyed looking at your cards.

That's me for today ladies.  More tomorrow.
I have to go & see if I have everything ready for my workshop tomorrow.

'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post