Mold II Meeting photos - part 1

Good evening ladies

What a lovely day it has been - is this a sign of weather to come?

Last night at the Mold II meeting the Show & Tell was an ATC with the theme of Fashion.  Here are their great offerings;

A great one with shoes & handbag - & girls don't we all need them!


Hey - I wish I could get into one of those - aah - those slimmer days so long ago


A really pretty dress - in fact I think I used to have one like that ......  is my age showing?


I love those boots & the iris folding.
Yes I know it is not ATC size - but at least the member concerned tried & now knows what an ATC size is


A couple of the ladies made sets of 3 & I changed the rules (which will apply across all clubs in future when the Show & Tell challenges are ATC's)  all 3 were displayed but voted on as 1 unit.
I love these older era dresses


What a lovely Easel ATC with a great fashion topper.  Looks like it is out of a fashion magazine or from a sewing pattern advert



Another different shape.  A swing card ATC - so I have shown it stood up & laid flat folded.  Every item fashion image was stamped


Another set of 3 with some great mini decoupage.  The lady making them wanted to recreate the front cover of Vogue magazine - I think she achieved it really well.


What a great Oriental fashion trio - beautifully designed

ATC's are really good for the Show & Tell section of our evenings - it is not a large canvas to work on & can be quite testing at the same time.  Some of the ladies gave me one of their ATC's for the club folder - so I must remember to file them straight away so they don't get spoilt in the club box.

I am going to put the photos of the evening's project on a separate post.  So I will be back in a short while.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko