Mold II Photos - part 2

Hi - here I am again.

This time with the photos of the project at Mold II meeting last night.  The project was the acetate domed card which has actually proved quite popular amongst each of the clubs.  The acetate did give me a bit of a problem, along with the hall lights, but I think I have done you all credit.


Isn't that a lovely cameo image?  This was in pretty shades of pink & grey.


I love the peel of dragonflies put on the acetate on this one & that green is a gorgeous shade


More dragonflies on the acetate - I think the maker of this one & the one above may have been sat next to each other.  Oh goodness it wasn't last night's terrible twins was it?????????    te he


These beautiful flowers don't receive the credit they are due in this photo - the card looked fantastic


Doesn't that simple flower image look great under the acetate?  What is that flower - anyone know?  I thought maybe Echinacea


Some really pretty - almost watercolour - roses on this card - very delicate.


Now I know that this couple were just some readily available images - but wouldn't the idea make a fantastic anniversary card if you had a copy of the original wedding photo.  Absolutely beautiful


This is a really delicate design & would make a great Mothers Day card (not too far away now)


Now this one I know is actually being sent to someone - the sentiment is "Get Well" & I am sure it will be really appreciated.  It is also for a man & shows how this card can work for masculine designs too.


The image to the left of this card is stamped & then restamped to create decoupage.  There are several layers of the lady AND the blue flowers.  What patience.  I love that die-cut label on the right-hand side.

The sample that I showed for this card had the acetate dome to the left hand side of the card.  In this selection only one has the dome to the right - interesting.

That is it for today - more tomorrow.

Sleep well - night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko