Mold meeting

Hi ladies
I have just returned from the Mold February meeting where we took on the technique of the puffed image.

I have quite a lot of photos for you but they won't get loaded until tomorrow.  There are 3 photos of cards made last month with the acetate dome; photos of tonight's Show & Tell & also of tonight's project.

All three clubs have now done this project & I think you all seemed to enjoy doing it & also pleasantly surprised at how good it looked no matter what subject you chose as your image.  I do hope you will all try it again some time & experiment with the inks & card you use.  Let me know how they turn out.

Tomorrow I am meeting my friend Caroline at Inspirations, the florist wholesalers on the Wirral & I suspect we will then move to one garden centre or another for lunch & some good nattering.

Talking of Garden Centres - on the A41 there is a garden centre call "Burley Dam" - I understand they are opening a craft shop on Saturday.  If you know how to get to "Creative Pastimes" on the A41 - you just keep going past it & it is some distance further along on the left.  I am no good at distances - so can't say how far - but its not too far.  I am hoping to have time to pop over & take a peek, although I am meeting Sue one day next week - so might save it until then.

That is all from me tonight ladies.  I will see you again tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko