70th birthday card

Good afternoon ladies

I thought you might like to see the 70th birthday card I made for Bob's friend.  I do hang my head as no stamping was involved.


I created everything through "My Craft Studio".  The background paper & the large round central image with car I printed to fit an 8x8 card.  I then layered the background paper onto some silver paper to frame it & mounted it onto the square white card, then mounted the circular image on foam pads, & manipulated a second version of the image so that the car registration was UR70.  I then cut out just the car & mounted it onto foam pads, placing it over the other image for a 3-d effect.  The second photo is of one side of the card inserts.  Again through MCS I was able to manipulate the text to appear in a circle within the faded version of the round image.

Definitely one for "large" postage, this one.

All in all I was rather pleased with the outcome.  I hope the person receiving it will like it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko